Panty lines

This topic contains 28 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Robert18181 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

kstraus32
    Keymaster

Panty lines – good or bad?

Personally, i love them. Both on myself and seeing them on women. I think they are incredibly sexy. Im not sure why women hate them so much.

johnsachs75
    Participant

I used to think that you could never really tell if a guy had panty line because a lot of men's underwear is bikini cut like women's panties.  BUt I was at the store one and I saw a guy who was wearing a pair of khakis who definitely had panty lines.  There was NO mistaking them!

I have always thought panty lines are sexy – I imagines what the panties looked like under their pants or skirt

Anonymous

I like to see women with panty lines and I wonder if what I am wearing is sexier or prettier than hers.  Panty waists are fun to see too!

PinkPenny
    Participant

I love panty lines. I will wear white tights and satin panties with flowers. Love them on women why not me.

PinkPenny

bman
    Participant

I have to agree, panty lines are extremely sexy for some reason.  I can NOT understand why women don’t like them.  I’ve never been interested in them on guys, but I do love the many variations you see on women when out and about.  I think they miss the point that if they are not showing a line, people can still “see” their underwear, ‘cos “We all know what you’re wearing!” (or not wearing, as the case may be)

Sugar
    Participant

women can tell, let me tell you. Its not just the bikini cut. its the crotch, there is a horizontal line where the cotton crocth is that totaly gives it away on a male. and then theres the thong panty line. if your slacks are thin its a give away. but the bikinis with and other slacks you know there womans panties. then theres the little lace or silkyness that shows if you wear hip huggs and wow dont bend over wrong :-) . women can tell there panties,  and some men.  :-) my ex loved makeing me wear very fem sissy lacey panties that if you looked ” OH WOW” you knew.

Anonymous

I love pantyline on men and women .Makes me wonder who has a cutier panty

Pantyman344

I love panty line there are hot . It leaves you guessing weather  or not you wearing the same ones

sweetnothing

seeing them on women is hot, always on the look out to see what they might be wearing. I know mine show all the time. Would b fun for a guy or girl to say nice panties.

VF4me
    Participant

If we accept what Sugar says, them more women probably know about us than we realize ….LOL

rachel
    Participant

i all was make sure my pantie lines show and

look for panty lines on women sexy

Lisa

Isn’t that funny both “Olgasbest” &  “Erica” mention wondering who are wearing the best/cutiest panties. I am exactly the same, I could be dressed in a suit and tie (with Panties) & see a cute girl and I think ” I bet my panties are sexier than yours. In my younger days I bought a pair of Yellow trousers and went out to the pub wearing a frilly pair of Black panties knowing they could be seen under my trousers (I’d made sure before I went out) I kept Leaning over the pool table to take a shot whenever I could knowing they were looking at my pantie covered backside.

Anonymous

As do I like panty lines I guess I never thought  about them showing on me, guess Im going to have to see. Would it be harder to see if your wearing loose jeans?

pantiman2004
    Participant

I love panty lines.  Sometimes when it is hard to see the pantylines I stare really hard and try to find out if the person is wearing a thong.  Sometimes they are.  Sometimes I get caught and get a nasty glare.  Panty lines definitely define a person.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.