Panties made for me/tailored for men.

Welcome to the Best Men in Panties Site on the Web Forums Main Forum Panties made for me/tailored for men.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  PantiesNW 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

iluvpinkpanties
    Participant

What are all of your views on panties specifically made for or tailored for men?
    I have seen a few different kinds online, some with a little sleeve for your cock with the head sticking out the front. Most just have extra room in the front.

Personally the thrill of wearing panties is that they were made for a women. I dont think it would feel the same if they were made for men.
    I also like the snugness of panties around my cock.

jadaslut
    Participant

Women’s panties only along with everything else women wear.

ohbillyboy
    Participant

If I wanted to wear silk men’s underwear I would. But it would still just be men’s. The fact that they are women’s is the part that makes it enjoyable.

PantiesNW
    Participant

I agree, womens are better. I think that is part of the thrill. The taboo aspect. Ive seen the mens, like on the Manties site. not for me.

camopanty
    Participant

only women’s panties for me. i have tried mens nylon underwear and it is just not the same. Panties all the way!!!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  camopanty.

Sarahjo
    Participant

Agreed, it has to be women’s panties for me. I don’t find those made for men at all attractive. However, I do sometimes wish that the crotch area was a little bit larger to hold everything in place.

Buona
    Participant

To me it is as much about the feel of the material as how you look when wearing the underwear/panties. I have to admit the “taboo” nature of panties adds an additional thrill.

Never Before
    Participant

I have no interest in panties tailored for me. All of the enjoyment is wearing women’s panties.The rush when I buy them. The feel as I slide them on. Knowing I am wearing panties while in meetings… It is all because they ARE women’s clothes.

J.J.
    Participant

I haven’t bought any yet, but some of the offers on x-dress.com and crox-d.com look like fun. Some are very silky and lacy, with a very feminine cut, but just have that little extra room up front. Some women’s panties just don’t work, especially the tiny lacy things I prefer.

For me it is not so much about wearing women’s lingerie as it is the look and feel of nice things. I especially like the feminine look that these companies provide.

Another is hommemystery.com, some fun things, but so far my lingerie draw is still filled with women’s wear.

PantiesNW
    Participant

I was just checking out pintrest. should have a look if you haven’t, I searched, panties, and men in panties. In the men in panties, a pin from a Japanese web page called rocketnews showed a matching pantie bra set made for men.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.