First Time?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michelle
    Participant

I’m not sure where to put this story so since it really happened I figured that it belongs here.

When I was about 10 – 12 I used to take my sisters panties and try them on. My Mom’s were too big for me. I tried all the different kinds she had, which wasn’t many.

One of the ones that I liked were yellow nylon with animals on them. One day I was so excited that I took the panties with me outside and went under the back porch. Now the house I lived in was an older 2 story home and the back porch just a little landing with steps going down. There was about 3 to 4 feet of clearance under the porch in which to move around. I removed my shorts and underwear and put my sisters panties on and started to play with myself. In no time I was hard and getting ready to cum. When all of a sudden my Mother steps out of the house onto the porch and calls me for dinner.

At this point I don’t know what to do, so I grabbed my shorts and quickly put them on and crawled out and answered her. She wanted to know what I was doing under the porch so I just told her i was playing. My underwear was in plain sight of anyone who looked under the porch but luckily she didn’t look.

All through dinner I was wearing my sister’s panties I couldn’t sit still and my Dad asked me if I had ants in my pants. As I left the table after dinner and went upstairs to my room I noticed that you could see a little bit of the panties over the top of my shorts.

I was able to get my underwear for under the porch and no one ever said a think. so to this day I don’t know if they say me wear panties and didn’t say anything or didn’t see them in the first place.

But it did excite me and to this day I love pushing the limits in what I’ll do, wear and were I’ll do it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.