Best Silky Thong Panties

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  coldone01 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

SilkySatinThongGirl
    Participant

I love thongs & g-strings.  Some can be tough to fit into, depending on how I’m feeling :-) .  It all depends on the specific blend of nylon and spandex.  My favorite panties always seem to come from victoria’s secret.  Their old angels g-strings seemed small at first, but were amazingly stretchy.  Their new one-size vstring doesn’t get it done…. sadly to say, becuase they are sexy.  Their “Incredible” thongs do work quite well.  The fabric feels great and they are very soft, silky, and stretchy.  The color patterns are sexy too.  VS offers up to a large in stores, which stretches and workes quite well.  They also offer an XL online.  My only complaint is that VS doesn’t offer a v-string in Incredible line.  I have plenty of other thongs and g-strings that I wear every day, but they are not mass produced or easily found in stores if I want to purchase more.  The VS Incredible thong panties keep me cumming back for more!  I might have to try their bikini briefs next if I can ever get myself to stop wearing thongs!!!!  I challenge all you pantyboys and girls to go out and try a few pairs in your favorite colors.

SilkySatinThongGirl
    Participant

My favorite kind of thong is a silky string thong with a triangle back.  Let me know if any of you sexy ladies knows where I can find any of these.  Too bad VS doesn’t make the incredible in that style :-(

Lingerie lover
    Participant

I pound some nice thongs at Soma intimates. They feel great on and look very sexy.

Chrissie
    Participant

Hi SilkySatinThong,

I bought a sexy black G string with silver side detailing on line. They looked so sexy on the female model but when they arrived the little triangle at the front wasn’t big enough to hold my balls in place and I poked out of the top!! Thank goodness most of my internet purchases turn out to be OK. PS I am in Europe so don’t recognise the stores you talk about.

Chrissie

Chelsea
    Participant

I just picked up two Warners Secret Makeover striped thong from Kohls and they feel amazing.

http://www.herroom.com/warners-5071-secret-makeover-striped-thong.shtml?utm_source=adv&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=pla&utm_content=Warn01-5071&kwid=productads-sku^052883054052-adtype^PLA-adid^15489713469

Lingerie lover
    Participant

I have found some nice Vera wang thongs at kohl’s. they are very soft and feel great on. Thanks for the info on Victoria’s Secret I will have to go by and check out the different styles there.

trucker
    Participant

I just got some real sexy pink with lace thongs from vs it is in the fabulous line. They are so silky and soft I love them and I am not usually a thong person but these fit great with good coverage.

Chelsea
    Participant

Wish I could wear vs but they don’t really make them big enough for me. I usually wear 8′s Or XL and it seems that the XL doesn’t fit the same and the last time I went in it didn’t seem like they carried XL

trucker
    Participant

I also wear xl or size 8, but the fabulous line at vs seem to fit me quite well. They also have xl in some of their lines where I shop. I also found out not all vs stores are the same so you might try and find another store near you. Being in the atlanta metro they are a lot of malls within driving range. My wife loves vs so we travel to a bunch of different stores.

Chelsea
    Participant

Hadnt thought about going to different VS locations. There are quite a bit in my area so I will have to give the fabulous a try. So they carry those in stores in a XL?

Sissyjohn
    Participant

most of the time if i am out to get panties i go to walmart or kohals

Chelsea
    Participant

I really don’t like the panties at Walmart. I always will look but I would much rather buy them from Kohls or the vf outlet or soma. I am not sure if it is because I am a brand snob or if the ones at Walmart aren’t my style.

coldone01
    Participant

I haven’t yet bought a thong but I want to. I just need to find a good few pairs all at once. Thong and bikini panties I think would be the best.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.